Are you a Customer Service / Account Manager who has printing industry experience? Are you a Customer Service / Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a manufacturing company that specializes in packaging materials and has been in business for over 125 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Account Manager, you will be working as a partner with the internal sales team to provide outstanding support to large/complex accounts.
- Handle all aspects of the orders once sales team secures the order
- Work with data collection
- Analyze reports
- Understand what resources are needed to finish projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have printing industry experience
- Must have 5+ years of account management or customer service/sales support experience
- Experience as a customer service manager where you dealt with larger complex projects is ideal
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Ability to work well independently in a extremely fast-paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with great longevity
- Family-friendly work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness benefits
Hours: Minimum of 45 of hours per week Monday – Friday
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137536
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.