Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong decision making skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a worldwide company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the central point of contact between external customers and the organization.
- Be the face of the company
- Assist customers calling in with questions or issues on orders, graphics issues, ship dates, quality concerns, etc.
- Enter all information into the system
- Follow standard processes to manage inventory programs
- Provide information to customers as requested
- Identify and communicate individual continuous improvement opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of customer service experience where they worked with customers over the phone
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any ERP or SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take direction
- Strong decision making skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137530
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.