Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity to work with customers face to face? Are you a Teller who is looking for a position in Manitowoc?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will provide exceptional service to internal and external members, board members, vendors and partners.
- Receipt of cash and checks for deposit into members accounts
- Accept loan and credit card payments
- Make transactions between accounts as instructed by member
- Place proper holds on deposited items for uncollected funds in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Perform core financial transactions including processing deposits and withdrawals
- Check cashing
- Proper disbursement of funds, cashier checks, money orders and gift cards
- Identify non-negotiable/fraudulent checks to avoid losses for the member and the credit union
- Accurately balance and close cash drawer at end of each business day
- Identify needs, promote, cross-sell and refer credit union products and services to fulfill member financial needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of cash handling or teller experience is preferred
- Financial industry experience is helpful
- Computer literate
- Ability to stand throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- All positions over 20 hours offer full benefits
- Company is incredibly active in the community
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Will rotate between three shifts Monday – Friday, 6:45am – 3:45pm, 8:15am – 5:15pm, 9:15am – 6:15pm and work every other Saturday, 7:45am-12:15pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $12.30 – 14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Job ID: 139080 / 139081
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.