Are you a Customer Service Representative who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys learning new programs? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent phone and customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle all inbound calls, transferring the call or answering members’ questions.
- Learn and work between 24 different software programs
- Document calls while on the phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Call center experience preferred
- Would consider someone with retail, waitressing, office support and/or service experience
- Would also consider a recent degree
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Bilingual in English & Spanish/French and/or English & Hmong a plus
- Computer savvy to be able to keep up with communication while documenting and moving through different programs
- Personable and understanding
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Sit to stand desks
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Brand new cafeteria open to the public
- Benefits available if you work 20+ hours
Hours: Full-time and part-time hours between the hours of Monday-Saturday 7:00am-6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136451
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.