Are you a Receptionist looking for an opportunity in a dental clinic? Are you a Receptionist that enjoys working directly with people?
Our client is a dental clinic that offers comprehensive services to Green Bay and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet and check-in patients, answer the phones, schedule appointments, and answer questions.
- Assist with insurance information
- Complete data entry
- Confirm and cancel appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Must be a quick learner and have the desire to learn dental terminology
- Dental office experience and/or knowledge of dental terminology is highly preferred Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 134481
WHAT YOU GET:
- Discounted dental services
- Family-owned business
- Ability to work one on one with people
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.