Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is motivated and sales driven? Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is looking for a position with schedule flexibility and great benefits.
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the sales of company products / services to existing and prospective customers, determining sales opportunities, organizing and managing sales leads.
- Generate leads
- As you learn you will be given more challenges and duties to take on and grown within the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any prior sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to switch between screens, navigate on the internet and learn new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Sales driven, motivated and ability to meet goals
- Ability to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Must be able to deal with rejection and keep making the calls
- Strong professional verbal communication skills
- Must have willingness to accept feedback on work
Hours: Full time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm flexible to schedules. (Training will be 8:00 – 4:30pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales Representative position: $19.25 / hr. + commission
Location: Appleton, WI or Neenah, WI
Job ID: 134719
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing plan
- Bonus / incentive programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Onsite fitness center
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.