Are you a Training Sales Associate who enjoys working with computers? Are you a Training Sales Associate who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Training Sales Associate, you will be responsible for business to business sales.
- 80+ outbound calls per day selling online, compliance, training programs and solutions
- Give demos over the phone which may consist of sending a link or virtually hooking up to a customer’s computer and sharing the screen to walk them through everything
- Ask open ended questions to find sales opportunities
- Email correspondence with customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of previous inside sales experience where you did outbound calls and closed the sale
- Experience with media/advertising, recruiting/account managers, industrial/manufacturing sales and business to business sales is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree is ideal
- Would consider recent graduate with a Bachelor’s in business or a related field (moved the bullet)
- Computer savvy, tech savvy, comfortable with the internet and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Experience working with sales programs and dual monitors is a plus
- Problem solving, quick thinking, and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal oral/written communication
- Strong customer service over the phone skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Sales driven
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm or 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Training Sales Associate position: Based on experience, please contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 134997
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique position
- Growth opportunity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Chiropractic and vision reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule within 40 hours
- Profit sharing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.