Are you a Client Service Associate looking to work in a professional environment? Are you a Client Service Associate who would like to leave early on Fridays?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Client Service Associate, you will manage calendars and schedule meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors.
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Participate in client meetings by reviewing concerns and beneficiaries, assisting with technology and taking notes
- Transcribe notes for all client meetings, process required paperwork to create, maintain, and service client accounts
- Attend client / prospect events and seminars
- Coordinate daily client / prospect correspondences
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls in a professional manner
- Process deposit of client checks into the computer system
- Maintain appropriate account records
- Anticipate client need, solves problem and follow through
- Educate clients on the on-line tools and resources available to them
- Interact with professional partners to develop cooperative relationships to meet client needs
- Travel to and from post office for company mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of prior work experience in banking, investment or the financial industry
- Ambition and drive to work in a finance or investment industry
- Prefer 3-5 years of financial planning or investment experience
- Must be willing to obtain Series 7, Series 66, or Series 24 licenses
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skillset
- CRM database software is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player with an excellent work ethic
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Upbeat, outgoing and mature personality
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm & Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Client Services Associate position: $16.00 – $24.04 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 135785
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work / life balance
- Company that promotes from within
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement plan
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.