Are you a Bilingual Customer Care Representative who is Bilingual in French? Are you a Bilingual Customer Care Representative who has strong typing and data entry skills?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Care Representative, you will be assisting customers in their purchases over the phone or via e-mail in English or French providing suggestions, product samples, pricing, quoting and coordinating delivery.
- Gather information regarding to pass along to art team
- Follow-up calls as needed
- Document/enter customer information and purchasing information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service related experience
- Must be bilingual in French both oral and written
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Customer focused and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 10:30am – 7:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Care Representative position: $18.50 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 135807
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Onsite caterers
- Miscellaneous treat days
- Paid holidays
- Onsite oil changes
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.