Are you a Customer Care Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit organization? Are you a Customer Care Representative who is passionate about helping people?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will receive primarily inbound calls for the program.
- Assess the needs of customers, clarify information and direct requests for additional assistance to appropriate personnel
- Make some outbound calls to schedule appointments and prepare clients for appointments and confirming what to bring
- Process applications and establish program eligibility
- Verify or assist applicants in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered for data entry
- Follow up on and then file completed forms
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in English, Spanish or Hmong is ideal
- Must have at least 3-5 year of customer service experience, ideally involving phone work
- Any experience dealing with clients in a crisis situation is a also a plus
- Experience working with a non-profit is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with e-mail
- Strong accurate data entry and typing skills
- Extremely compassionate, patient and service oriented
- Excellent phone etiquette and phone skills
- Ability to stay calm in often times a chaotic and a fast-paced environment
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent listening and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work for the greater good of people
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 40-45 hours between 8:00am – 8:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 135921
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.