Are you a Customer Service Representative that wants to work for a growing organization? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager to start a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be answering calls, assisting members with account maintenance and inquiries.
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Assist with projects
- Document conversations / information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Financial industry experience is preferred
- Experience with online banking is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate using dual monitors while on the phone
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Longevity in past positions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136000
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.