Are you an Office Manager / Bookkeeper who has previous management experience? Are you an Office Manager / Bookkeeper who enjoys variety throughout your day?
Our client is a highly rated law firm that has been in business for over 50 years. Their expertise includes most areas of substantive law and they are dedicated to helping their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager / Bookkeeper, you will be overseeing the support staff employees, the organization of the office and handling bookkeeping functions.
- Approve hours
- Assist with disciplinary actions if needed
- Act as the first point of contact in regards to questions/concerns
- Manage trust accounts
- Send out invoices to clients
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Manage general ledger
- Assist with other general office duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous management experience, ideally from a law firm
- Must have 2+ years of previous bookkeeping/accounting experience where you have done accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Must have previous experience within a law firm
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of Outlook or PowerPoint is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Customer focused and strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work with interruptions and have the ability to jump right back in
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player and flexible to help as needed
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager / Bookkeeper position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136126
WHAT YOU GET:
- Parking spot (paid for by the company)
- Open door policy
- Company that is dedicated to helping people
- Non-stuffy office
- Enjoyable place to work
- Newly created role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.