Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong writing and proofreading skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position that offers great benefits?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in labor and employment law issues for businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will be the receptionist who sits at the front and greets all walk-in traffic
- Answer a multiline phone
- Transcribing and typing
- Proofreading and file maintenance
- Work closely and support several attorneys and support staff
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in a receptionist , office assistant and/or administrative type role is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with a Paralegal or Legal Assistant degree
- Familiarity with legal terminology and procedures is preferred
- A paralegal degree or legal assistant education is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Anyone that has used a MAC before or any apple products in general is preferred
- Strong accurate typing skills
- Any transcription experience is a plus
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Must be adaptable and go with the flow
- Strong organizational, prioritizing skills and high attention to detail
Hours: Thursday and Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136149
WHAT YOU GET:
- Every day is different
- Family owned and very family friendly
- Lots of perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.