Are you a Paralegal who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a law firm that has been serving individuals, families, businesses and organizations in diverse areas of civil and criminal law since 1979.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will provide support to two family law attorneys.
- Draft pleadings
- Complete financial disclosure statements
- Document preparation
- Time line management for cases and making sure all deadlines met and on track
- Both phone and e-mail correspondence with clients
- Assist with other clerical duties and possibly assist with back up reception from time to time
- Assist with any other duties or projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of paralegal or legal assistant experience within family law
- An associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must have intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any advanced knowledge in Excel or experience with mail merges in MSWD is a plus
- Must have basic knowledge of Outlook
- Any experience with Divorce Financial Solutions and/or PerfectLaw is a plus
- Outgoing and friendly
- Professional phone manner
- Must be a team player and willing to assist however as needed
- Ability to catch on quickly and hit the ground running
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $42,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136207
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business over 40 years
- Great internal longevity
- Great work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick and personal days
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.