Are you a Paraplanner who has exceptional and professional customer service skills? Are you a Paraplanner who is looking for an opportunity within a team-based environment?
Our client is a private wealth firm; their office is rated within the top 5% out of 10,000 advisors within the company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paraplanner, you will be providing assistance to a financial advisor by preparing for client meetings, creating agendas, conducting portfolio mutual fund research and any other administrative tasks as needed.
- Work with transactions and trades
- Research mutual funds and stocks
- Work with and write client transaction letters
- Manage and resolve client service issues
- Prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations
- Prepare insurance illustrations
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare for client meetings and create agendas
- Any other administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience working in an administrative or support type role
- 2-3 years of working in the financial or accounting field within an office setting is highly preferred
- Would also consider a recent graduate who has a finance or accounting degree that is very detailed and professional
- Highly prefer someone who has their license – Series 7, Life and Health or 66
- A degree in finance or accounting is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Professional, go-getter and self-motivated
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Extremely high attention to detail and excellent multitasking skills
- Must have strong initiative to want to learn processes
- Team player
- Must have high integrity and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paraplanner position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136242
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family oriented office
- One of the top financial offices for their company
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.