Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides services to the Fox Valley and is dedicated to improving lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be answering all inbound calls regarding any questions from the patients or getting any information needed from patient.
- Help with questions on invoices
- Schedule for all new and returning patients
- Triage calls for appropriate level of care
- Create and manipulate schedules for individual clinicians and physicians
- Pre-registration of all patient insurances
- Prepare packets
- Enter referrals into patient messages
- Assist the front as and if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 + years of experience in an office setting where they have had to answer phones
- Experience in a customer service type role in a call center setting is highly preferred
- Medical industry and mental health experience is preferred
- Basic skillset MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Epic is preferred
- Friendly, positive and team oriented
- Ability to show compassion, be sensitive and have patience with every single call regardless of what they are calling about
- Ability to multitask and be solution focused
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday, hours preferred are 7:30am – 11:30am – 12:30pm – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136261
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity with a company with a great mission
- Great staff that is team oriented
- Pleasant environment with an open door policy
- Benefits offered at 20+ hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.