Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Coordinator, you will be working in the front reception areas greeting patients and checking them in/out of appointments.
- Verify insurance and demographic information
- Post payments
- Work in the call center area as needed
- Enter all information into the system
- Purge old documents/medical records
- Scan patient charts as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1 year of prior reception or office or customer service representative experience
- Must have medical or health care industry experience or schooling
- Any scheduling experience is a plus
- Computer savvy in a Windows based system with the ability to learn new programs/software’s quickly and navigate around on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Professional, friendly and positive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to catch on quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 36 – 40 hours per week between 8:30am- 5:00pm (must be flexible), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Coordinator position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience/schooling
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136277
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.