Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a position that provides variety?
Our client specializes in financial planning and insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phones, collect payments, send out letters/e-mails and work with customer quotes.
- Greet visitors
- Enter payments into the system
- Data entry
- Once licensed, work with customers quotes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be willing to obtain your Property and Casualty license (paid for by the company)
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Positive attitude
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Strong ability to learn
Hours: 12 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136305
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible time off
- Customer oriented company
- Position that offers variety
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.