Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with 2nd shift hours? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong accurate typing skills?
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that has a vision of becoming the nation’s most respected personal lines insurance company. They strive to make people feel confident about their financial future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working in the claims services center.
- Set up new auto and home losses from client phone calls
- Answer calls regarding existing claims status, including handling limited tasks associated with those claims
- Provide clients with exceptional quality and efficient customer service
- Claims related project work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of customer service experience in a business setting
- Knowledge/experience working with claims is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Strong accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Positive attitude and personable
- Professional tone and demeanor overall in corresponding with internal and external clients
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time-management skills and must handle stress well in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Monday – Friday 11:30am – 8:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job I.D. 136325
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to have on your resume
- Good foot in the door
- Opportunity to learn something new
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.