Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to be part of a company that thrives on collaboration and innovation? Are you a Customer Service Representative is extremely computer savvy and enjoys working with computers?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide direct client support via inbound phone and e-mail.
- Service the customers by educating them on all the services, resolve billing discrepancies and technical issues
- Explain features, advantages, and benefits of services
- Assist with initial account set ups
- Give advice on how to use services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inbound phone experience dealing with internal and external customers is ideal
- Any call center experience supporting clients via phone is preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- IT degree or certification is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Proficiency in e-mail, chat, and internet
- Must have an understanding of PC upkeep, maintenance, and usage
- Must have knowledge of web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- Knowledge of printer drivers and installation is preferred
- Must have an understanding of cloud-based computing
- Must have comprehension of differing PC operating systems
- Self-directed and motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Professional phone etiquette
- Must have analytical skills to handle customer concerns
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.75 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136471
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.