Are you a Paralegal who has estate planning experience? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity with a law firm in the Appleton area?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will create/draft documents and act as the gatekeeper to the clients.
- Manage attorney’s calendar
- Meet with clients especially during their wrap up and signing meetings
- Manage client files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have estate planning experience, preferably 3 years
- Would consider a recent estate planning graduate if you have previous real world business experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with WealthCounsel estate planning software is a huge plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136494
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Optional Dental insurance
- Optional Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.