Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in mental health counseling and consulting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the office with miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Answer phones
- Data Entry
- Order supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office assistant/administrative and/or receptionist experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must take initiative and have strong problem solving skills
Hours: 10 hours per week, preferably 2 days, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136511
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.