Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys working with people face to face? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will be preparing residential tax returns, meeting, preparing and discussing the return all directly in front of the customer.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of tax preparation experience
- Must have filed your own taxes in the last 2 years
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any experience using TaxWise is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
Hours: Monday – Part-time hours Monday – Saturday between the hours of 9:00am – 9:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Based on experience, please contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job I.D. 136535
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Gain tax preparing experience
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.