Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity that has growth potential?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking calls from members, providers, employer groups, and internal customers answering questions regarding claims, authorizations, and membership interpretation for members.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with Medicare
- Someone with a Medicare background who has worked in a call center is highly preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of challenging callers
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.77 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job I.D. 136563
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.