Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you a Payroll Specialist who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will process employee payroll information.
- Perform bi-weekly payroll processes for multiple companies using ADP
- Ensure required documents and reports are filed directly or by ADP, following local and multistate laws/guidelines as they relate to payroll
- Respond to payroll questions and concerns of employees researching records
- Coordinate with HR regarding payroll related administration requirements and individual employee payroll needs
- Create payroll journal entries in multiple systems and provide reconciliations with general ledger balances, benefits and vendor billings
- Prepare sales and use tax filings in multiple states
- Cross-train and assist in other areas of the monthly/annual close process as needed
- Assist with other general accounting tasks as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have multi-state or multi-company payroll processing experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Must have payroll processing software experience
- Experience with QuickBooks or Sage 300 CRE is a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $45,000.00 – $50,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI
Job I.D. 136564
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and welcoming environment
- Fun employee perks
- Inclement weather policy
- Flexible scheduling where family comes first
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.