Are you a Collections Specialist who has collections experience? Are you a Collections Specialist who has strong analytical and negotiating skills?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections Specialist, you will review outstanding accounts receivable for necessary collection efforts and coordinate collection efforts with others involved in the collection process.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner, while maintaining good customer relations
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquencies and take appropriate action
- E-mail document requests and provide follow up
- Resolve client billing issues and accounts receivable delinquencies
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Collect customer payments in accordance with agreed upon payment terms
- Monitor outstanding accounts receivable and collection reports.
- Provide follow-up on neglected payment arrangements
- Coordinate monthly meetings with leadership team to share collection history and gather input on accounts that have resisted all collection efforts
- Provide documentation to external law firm when internal collection efforts have not produced results
- Compile and report monthly accounts receivable aging, bad debt and collection results
- Maintain files and documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have collections experience
- 2 years of collections with corporation collections experience with a large customer base is preferred
- Must have knowledge of debt collection and bankruptcy laws
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Access
- Any Sage 100 experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, friendly and team oriented
- Ability to negotiate using great interpersonal and customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Collections Specialist position: $17.00 – $20.00 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136587
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan option
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com