Are you an Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller growing company? Are you an Account Manager who is driven and motivated to learn new things?
Our client offers technical services and assistance with connecting infrastructure and internetworking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the overall care, growth and retention of a commercial customer database.
- Manage an existing account base and customer relationships
- Connect with customers on a regular basis including proactive customer contact calls and/or personal visits to uncover sales opportunities to educate customers on different products and services that are offered
- Monitor contract expiration dates and take a proactive role in contract quoting and renewal processes
- Prospect for new clients to identify targets, set appointments, conduct customer needs assessments and provide demos as needed
- Develop and execute an annual customer growth and retention plan to meet quarterly and annual goals
- Attend group meetings and networking events with current sales executives or alone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Must have experience working within I.T. and have I.T. knowledge
- Any experience within sales or running quotes is ideal
- Familiarity with the Madison area and have a Madison networking base is highly preferred
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Computer savvy and must be comfortable working and navigating around on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and in Excel
- Any CRM and Outlook experience is ideal
- Motivated and driven
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Must be willing to learn an entirely new industry
- Ability to adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (must be able to work later on certain evenings for events)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136591
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with exceptional reputation in the industry
- Company really values its customers
- Friendly and flexible office environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.