Are you a Receptionist who brings positivity into the workplace? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a position with Friday afternoons off?
Our client is a specialized dental clinic that is committed to providing their patients with tools and resources to help improve and maintain oral health. They offer their patients a friendly, supportive environment and a pleasant dental experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting/registering patients and helping manage patient flow in the office.
- Answer phones
- Work with patient records
- Filing and office support work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have receptionist or front desk experience
- Medical or dental office experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Timeshift Solutions, Dentrix, or Eaglesoft is a plus
- Personable, warm and empathetic
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and fast-paced
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am – 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136592
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fridays afternoons off
- Flexible family friendly environment
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.