Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who has excellent prioritizing and time-management skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who wants to work for a company that can provide future growth opportunities?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will manage all account payable processes such as batch returns and printing checks.
- Coordinate with vendors and assist to recover all overdue payments
- May train all new team members in file room processes
- Manage and maintain inputs in the purchasing system for all housing payments and assist in allowance disbursements
- Assist assistant controller in various account payable for options
- Monitor and resolve all account payable issues and administer all invoices for vendors and non-vendors
- Administer various non vendor invoices, monitor expense reports and evaluate for appropriate signatures in invoices
- Evaluate all invoices received from vendors, verify receipt dates and paper invoices
- Review all vendor debit memos and invoices and administer all processes
- Monitor all account payable payments and ensure compliance to company policies
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and customers and evaluate all sales tax
- Administer vendor invoices and prepare expense reports for purchase orders and check mails regularly
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with new vendors and handle all inquiries from customers and team members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of office experience where you had to enter data, work with numbers and be confident in your analytical skills
- Accounts payable background or any accounting knowledge is highly preferred
- Retail industry experience is also highly preferred
- An Associate degree or higher in Accounting or Finance is again also highly preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Experience working with PowerPoint and/or ERP systems (Oracle) is highly preferred
- Friendly and easygoing
- Ability to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Ability to adapt to change, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136599
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.