Are you a Tax Preparer who enjoys working with people face to face? Are you a Tax Preparer who is looking for an opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company with over 30 years of tax preparation experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will be preparing residential tax returns, meeting, preparing and discussing the return all directly in front of the customer.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of tax preparation is ideal, but will consider tax course work experience
- Would also consider candidates that have done their own or other people’s taxes
- Must understand the basic concepts/processes of tax preparation
- Must have filed your own taxes within the last 2 years
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any experience using TaxWise is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Based on experience, please contact us for details.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136602
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Gain tax preparing experience
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.