Are you an Account Manager / Transaction Coordinator who wants to work for a company that has a reputation for success? Are you an Account Manager / Transaction Coordinator who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager / Transaction Coordinator, you will ensure transactions are compliant with IRS and ERISA codes, process distributions, loans, and deposits while maintaining good timing, quality and production goals.
- Evaluate loans
- Process distributions, loans and deposits
- Review documents and go on websites ensuring everything is compliant
- Data entry
- Gather data to prepare IRS forms
- Communicate with clients, advisors and internal office staff via phone /email who are requesting missing data, signatures or documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have computer based work and customer service experience
- Experience in the 401(k), retirement, mortgage insurance, loan processing or banking/financial industry is ideal
- Knowledge of ERISA and IRS terminology is a plus
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in finance, business or a related field
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to work well with numbers
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented with the desire to research and find the correct answers
- Self-starter with the desire to learn the industry and grow with the company
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Career oriented
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (can be flexible depending on your lunch hour)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Manager / Transaction Coordinator position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136609
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Internal promotions
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness plan
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.