Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is an accounting and income tax service firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will be managing the front desk area, greeting all customers and getting them ready for their appointment.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Walk thru completed tax returns with customer (basic level)
- Assemble the tax returns for customers
- Scan all of the customer’s information into an electric file, stamp and staple the file
- Confirm all of the signatures that have been obtained and e-mail addresses have been provided
- Work with 1040’s on individual tax returns
- Assist with light bookkeeping duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Solid receptionist/administrative experience
- Experience managing a front desk is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be extremely organized, quick thinker and fast-paced
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong and professional customer service skills
- Ability to provide basic tax support to the customers but not advice
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136612
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff
- Friendly clients
- Nice work environment
- As of the first of the new year they will offer an HRA
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.