Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time temporary opportunity? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter work orders and pm orders into the system.
- Generate pm reports
- Answer phones as needed from team
- Help with miscellaneous projects for the team as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative or office support experience
- Must have data entry experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and have a sense of urgency to get tasks done in timely matter
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 25-34 hours per week, 5 days a week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136628
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.