Are you a Customer Care Associate who is looking to work in a fun team environment? Are you a Customer Care Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a growing company that has been in business for over 20 years?
Our client specializes in the handcrafting of stoneware creations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Associate, you will be the first point of contact and answering the main phone line for the company.
- Answer calls from customers calling in to place orders or asking questions on orders
- Document information into the CRM system
- Return customer calls as needed on order questions or missing information
- Respond to emails on orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience talking with customers over the phone
- Strong typing skills with the ability to talk on phone and type at the same time
- Positive attitude and want to help and talk with customers
- Ability to work well independently as well as a team environment
- Professional verbal communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Care Associate position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136629
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business 20+ years
- Family oriented company
- Growing company
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.