Are you a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who has strong and professional writing skills? Are you a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a laid back and a more casual law firm?
Our client is a law firm in the Appleton area that has been serving their clients since 2005.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal / Legal Assistant, you will be drafting legal documents, e-filing and managing the attorney’s calendar.
- Write up demand letters
- Answer phones
- Price quotes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have legal experience (paralegal or legal secretary) that includes litigation with family law and personal injury
- Experience answering the phones is preferred
- Strong and professional writing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Must be comfortable working in G-mail
- Any bankruptcy software experience is a plus
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction
- Strong and professional customer service skills
- Must be eager to learn, research and find the answers
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Exciting and fast-paced environment
- Freedom to independently take your work load and run with it
- Very rewarding to help people
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal / Legal Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136642
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.