Are you a Customer Service / Receptionist who is looking to join a hardworking and friendly team? Are a Customer Service / Receptionist who enjoys variety in your day?
Our client is an internationally recognized clinic that has been providing services to the Green Bay area for many years. Their doctors are not only well-respected surgeons, but are also involved in giving back to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Receptionist, you will be working with others providing excellent customer service to their customers as well as working at the front desk assisting that department as needed.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Acquire demographics from patients, getting updated health history and preparing charts
- Greet patients
- Fill out paperwork and preparing patients for their appointments
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office and/or customer service experience is ideal
- Medical and/or dental experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional, friendly and eager to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well with a multitude of personalities and embrace diversity
- Must be ok with going up and down stairs throughout the day
- Must be ok with very light travel as needed
- Strong work ethic and career oriented
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Receptionist position: $13.50 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 136655
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly hardworking team
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.