Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity with a small family-owned office?
Our client is a roofing company in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will assist with various daily office, administrative and accounting tasks.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Employee benefits
- Compliance / regulatory tasks
- Assist current employees on the computer to access their benefits and/or update their DOT records
- Any miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of office experience
- 1+ year of accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll or bookkeeping experience
- Must have QuickBooks, Sage or any other accounting software experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Positive, easygoing and eager
- Must be ok working in a smaller office environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
Hours: 15-20 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136662
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned
- Great internal longevity
- Small office offers flexibility
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.