Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Bookkeeper who has QuickBooks knowledge/experience?
Our client is a law firm that specializes in labor and employment law issues for businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be reconciling and balancing all accounts as well as preparing financial statements.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process payroll
- Comply with relevant payroll and tax reporting requirements
- Any other basic bookkeeping tasks as they come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-4+ years of experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role is highly preferred
- Would consider a CPA
- Any experience working in the legal field would be a huge plus
- A degree is highly preferred
- Must have QuickBooks – desktop version is a must and highly prefer someone to have the online version
- Basic skillset in Excel, ideally intermediate skillset with knowledge of how to work with formulas
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail and must be very deadline driven
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and go with the flow
Hours: 15 hours per week, between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136665
WHAT YOU GET:
- Every day is different
- Family owned and very family friendly
- Lots of perks
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.