Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys project work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a temporary office opportunity in the Greenville area?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be scanning all the tax documents by hand on the scanner and then save to a file on the computer.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Experience scanning or working in an accounting or tax office is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy and be able to work with office machines
- Must be ok with repetitive work
- Must be ok working with very confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $10.00 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 136674
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company not a large corporation
- Gain experience
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.