Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who can read, write and speak fluently in Spanish and English? Are you a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for the customer welcoming them to the company.
- Assist customers by phone to confirm order information
- Verify and validate that all information is entered in the system correctly
- Complete employment verifications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English to include reading, writing and fluent when speaking
- Would consider a recent graduate with no experience
- Must type 25+ WPM
- Experience using Outlook is ideal
- Any experience with Agresso or ViewStart is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable being on the phones throughout the day
- Must be comfortable and have the ability to work with upset customers
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, team player and flexible to assist however as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 136675
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to receive quarterly bonuses
- Great company atmosphere – work hard play yard mentality
- Company events where you can bring friends and family
- Company really respects personal time and work life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discounts
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.