Are you a Sales / Travel Manager who has excellent phone and communication skills? Are you a Sales / Travel Manager who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has multiple locations across the U.S. and offers a variety of hospitality services to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Travel Manager, you will help promote the company to new markets and sell travel packages.
- Identify potential franchises through contacts within the community
- Research, develop, and handle implementation of sales strategies, channels and facilities
- Monitor legal and policy compliance in the organization’s franchise business to ensure standards and policies are being met
- Assist in overseeing franchise expansion and growth, evaluate market conditions and recommend strategies for expansion
- Assist in maintaining statistical/financial records
- Sell travel products and tour packages
- Source products and destinations to meet consumer demands and gain information on issues and amenities of interest to customers to meet customer expectations
- Work with travel partners to include airlines and hotels to manage bookings and schedules
- Meet with company directors to discuss strategy, local issues and trends, sales figures and sales plans
- Take on more management duties down the road to include overseeing other staff members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 3 years of customer service or sales experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Personable, outgoing, confident and motivated
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent phone skills and must be comfortable on the phone making outbound calls
- Strong communication skills
Hours: 25-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales / Travel Manager position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136681
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- No two days are the same
- Chance to work with celebrities at times
- Free planet fitness membership
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.