Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity filled with a variety of tasks?
Our client is a private investment advising firm in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the financial advisor.
- Define and write processes managing compliance items
- Monitor and complete required tasks as compliance guidelines come due
- Manage CRM
- Manage workflow items, such as client account applications and forms
- Input financial planning data
- Schedule and document information related to client meetings
- Create client meeting agendas and generate meeting summary letters to clients after meetings
- Communicate with custodian regarding client account issues
- Research and source information
- Manage social media platforms
- Assist with marketing for the business
- Assist with marketing calls
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office management experience is ideal
- Would consider someone with support role experience
- Any experience within financial advising or wealth management is a plus
- Any business experience working in social media like LinkedIn and Facebook is a plus
- Computer savvy and overall comfortable with technology
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have basic knowledge of Outlook for e-mail and scheduling
- Any CRM experience is a plus
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and process oriented
Hours: 25 hours per week 4 days a week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136685
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Potential for marketing bonuses
- Opportunity to help create a lot of systems and processes they will be working with
- Professional yet very relaxed environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.