Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with various administrative tasks for the team.
- Enter information into the system
- E-mail quotes to customers
- Review new business applications and issue policies per business rules
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong multitasking skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136687
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.