Are you an Inside Sales Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you an Inside Sales Specialist who is highly motivated and sales driven?
Our client is a growing company in an ever-expanding industry. They work with both residential and business customers to find solutions and implement world-class technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will take inbound calls from residential prospective customers, answer questions and educate them on the company’s products and services.
- Make cold calls to potential customers as well as call on commercial opportunities
- Discuss various benefits and features of the company’s products and services to gain business
- Generate referrals from inbound and outbound phone calls
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions by asking a series of qualifying questions
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities and activity history
- Must meet and/or exceed pre-set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual quotas/goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3+ years of customer service or sales experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn and navigate through new programs quickly
- Must have a strong technical ability capacity to understand sales tools and the nature of the business
- Top notch customer service skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and phone skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, take initiative and sales driven
- Ability to work well independently and have good judgement
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt well to change
- Must understand and be ok with on the job training and not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent work ethic
Hours: 40 – 50 hours per week between 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Sunday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales Specialist position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136689
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to work for and great people!
- Opportunity to learn something new and help to grow the company
- They have been growing and there is a lot of potential within the company long-term if they do want to grow themselves in a role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.