Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving and time-management skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk, greeting/directing visitors, answering phones and taking messages.
- Responsible for the operation and presentation of the office
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors as well as any office functions that need to be completed
- Data entry and word processing
- Filing and faxing
- Internet research
- Make travel reservations
- Organize meeting notes and put into files
- May need to travel to the post office and office supply store as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of administrative assistant or office assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with an Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or someone who is in the process of graduating in May with that degree
- An Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or someone who is graduating in May with that degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any knowledge working with formulas in Excel is highly preferred
- Must be comfortable working on the internet
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction well
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
Hours: 24 hours per week, 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Thursday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $11.00 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136693
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing, family focused company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.