Our client works closely with many world-renowned brands and is a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Customer Care Representative, you will be providing excellent customer service via inbound and outbound phone calls, e-mail, chat, letters and fax.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer issues by providing solutions, recommendations or replacements
- Complete, maintain and process all required paperwork
- Update reports
- Identify potential sales opportunities and upsell products to customers
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in French and English – reading, writing and speaking
- Good math skills with the ability to add/subtract two digit numbers and multiply/divide by 10’s and 100’s
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Able to multitask by navigating multiple software applications while simultaneously talking with customers on a headset
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to display patience, empathy and strong listening skills
- Must take initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available between the hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Customer Care Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136708
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and employee recognition events throughout the year
- Opportunities to advance
- Great location with restaurants within walking distance
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
- Education assistance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.