Are you a Social Media / Communications Specialist who has a passion to have a career in marketing and advertising? Are you a Social Media / Communications Specialist who enjoys being creative and coming up with new ideas?
Our client is a marketing firm that brings their clients’ visions to life. They diligently work to provide their customers with creative, yet effective marketing tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Social Media / Communications Specialist, you will create and implement editorial content as part of each brand’s social media calendar on a variety of social media platforms.
- Draft copies and collaborate with designers to create content for publishing
- Create social media postings and monitor/analyze results of social media accounts as it relates to client goals and objectives
- Monitor online competitor presences and perceptions
- Assist with brand reputation management
- Coordinate and execute e-mail marketing campaigns
- Stay on top of new and emerging trends, guidelines and best practices in social media
- Develop and execute tactics to effectively market the company’s social and digital services
- Attend networking and educational events
- Client communication and project coordination
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Must have extensive social media knowledge and have used social media in a marketing capacity
- Must have proven success in implementing marketing and/or public relations campaigns
- A degree or currently pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field is highly preferred
- Computer and internet savvy to learn their software and do internet research
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Must have a “marketing” mind and be very creative
- Self-motivated, driven, upbeat and positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction, take initiative and ownership of the role
- Excellent follow up skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to see a project through from start to finish
- Must have a passion for marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Social Media / Communications Specialist position: $30,000.00 – $40,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 136709
WHAT YOU GET:
- Various company perks
- Small flexible company
- Eager and ambitious team
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.