Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has a Bachelor’s degree?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will be assisting union manufacturing and production staff with questions and concerns regarding payroll, vacation and timekeeping information.
- Work with employees, supervisors and union stewards to resolve issues via phone, e-mail and in person
- Document all information into the software accurately
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service or customer care experience and must have proven relationship building skills
- Team member support / care experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Any human resources experience is plus
- Experience with labor relations, unions or tactical issues is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with People Technology / benefit platforms or time and attendance tracking systems is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Must enjoy helping and working with people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm and patient through all situations
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136710
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.