Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Receptionist who has top notch customer service skills?
Our client is a recognized leader in their industry. With a commitment to excellence, they utilize the best techniques so their clients not only look their best, they’ll feel their best.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the phones, schedule appointments, answer questions regarding services and greet incoming customers
- Complete data entry
- Take payments for services
- Balance the drawer
- Print schedules for the next day
- File paperwork
- Assist with other general office duties as needed
- Close the office at the end of the day
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer service skills with some phone work experience
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor and calming personality
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 2 days per week, 2:30pm – 7:00pm & rotating Saturdays, 8:30am – 3:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $10.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136713
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety in the position
- Opportunity to help make the business successful
- Small company where everyone works together
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.