Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong prioritization skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will assist with recruiting efforts, coordinate background checks, schedules interviews and administer pre-employment testing to.
- Update job descriptions, position postings and maintain bulletin boards
- Assist with recruiting opportunities through career fairs, co-op programs, and internships as necessary
- Assist with the administration of the company benefit programs and wellness programs
- Assist with administration of other benefits and payments
- Update human resources materials on the company intranet
- Provide additional administrative support to the department as needed
- Administer employee facing processes such as anniversaries, birthdays, retirement celebrations and other events
- Stock the breakroom refrigerators
- Assist in all other human resource areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years of experience in an administrative role or in a human resources assisting role
- Must be a self-starter
- Highly prefer someone that has worked in a manufacturing industry in the past
- Prefer someone with an associate degree or bachelor’s degree in business or human resources
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Basic MSWD skills
- Prefer experience with Sharepoint
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must be the go to person for whatever the other in the human resources department needs
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Hours: 20 hours between the hours of 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136714
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.